Myer Christmas lights

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Was in Toowoomba Myer on the weekend. They have an awesome variety of xmas decorations. Sorry no photos. They have the typical variation of LED strings. No prices shown so don't know what they cost.

They did have one set of string lights that I hadn't seen before. The settings were:

White flashing
White on
Multi coloured flashing
Multi coloured on

I hadn't seen a string of lights before that was both all white and multi coloured. Thought it was a bit unusual. From memory I thing it was the typical 200 LED length. Couldn't see what the voltage was sorry.

Also whilst I remember if you buy 3 things it's 25% off at the moment. It might just be the ornaments/decorations but may include the lights, it wasn't really specific and I didn't check as wasn't buying anything. Just said 3 items from xmas trim section and 25% off. It was all in the one section as far as I could see.

qld28

New elf
Went down to Myer Toowoomba during my lunch break today and found the lights you were talking about. photo's attached. the voltage was 31v dc. Still no price though.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    457.5 KB · Views: 34
  • image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    479.6 KB · Views: 39

i13

Dedicated elf
::) I just noticed that the price is on the lower-right corner of the box in the second image.

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
Also saw those in Tbar the other day.. Myer certainly has a beautiful Christmas display area. I especially liked the animated little houses etc.. But gee they are expensive...not like this hobby...lol..