New from Brisbane!

John_82

New elf
Hi All,

I'm totally new to Pixel LED's but I'm already obsessed!
I'm currently in "design" stage for Christmas next year and planning everything out.
I've been looking at the ready to use HolidayCoro Controllers but it looks like a lot of community here use the falcon controllers.. So I may need to do some more research!
So many questions about logistics for cabling on roof lines, power injection etc but i'll trawl through these forums more to see if I can find some good hints and tips!

Thanks all, no doubt there will be more posts from me later.

bpratt

Senior elf
Welcome aboard John, get hold of the ACL 101 guide, as that'll get you started.

Personally I'd avoid holidaycoro stuff, as there's been a lot of negativity about them in the facebook groups.

I'm on the southside, down at Jimboomba, so feel free to check out my set up if you like, but there's plenty of others here that will help you out too.

John_82

New elf
Thanks bpratt,

Had a good read through the 101 guide last night which has help answer a lot of questions for me.

I've had a look at display locations map and will try and get out over the next week to see as many as I can on the south side. :)

John_82

New elf
Hi David,

I live at Wakerley so just up the road, I think your house is one of the locations on my list that I want to take a look at this weekend

John_82

New elf
Thanks David night take you up on the offer and that’s ok ok I’m going to start small anyway so don’t want to get overwhelmed!

Hey Rick good to hear you are close by too!