kinglights

Full time elf
Hi everyone, My Name is Steve, I'm from Kingaroy QLD Australia. I started with christmas lights only two years ago with a single LOR controller and I have to say I just got hooked on it. Now I have 4 AC LOR Controllers and two DC Controllers.I really love seeing other people stopping and enjoying your display, I get a real buzz from it. This year I will be trying LSP and incorporating my LOR controller along with my new J1sys ECG12S controllers. I plan to have a 24strip x 5mtr length Matrix and a 24 strip Mega tree. What a challenge since Ive never done this before, but Im so inspire what you all do on ACL that I just have to try it.

So for all the annoying questions Im sure to ask over the next few months-- thanks

Regards Steve

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL Steve.
You indeed are going to be asking a lot of Questions. I would also say, although not impossible, Very optimistic project to pull off in 4 months unless you have it partially built and you're already familiar with the Software your going to use.
Ask away and best of luck with your project.
Like you said, It's a great thrill to have a show that make people happy.

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
Welcome to ACL Steve, you have a big job ahead of you, but if you have the time, you will get it done on by December

gerry

Senior elf
Welcome Steve.

Make sure that your original setup is not in any way 'cannibalized' during your additions.

And all the best. Will be a challenge I think , depends on how much time you have to spare.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Steve
Sounds like you have good plans, but don't forget the video camera. :)
Look forward to seeing your display video added to the forums. ;)