No better feeling

Habbosrus

Back again
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Damicka10) said:
Thanks for all the well wishes. We knew the surgery was coming and are comfortable with it. He is in the best hands at the children's hospital.
He sure is. Have spent plenty of time there and the people/doctors/staff are amazing. All my positive thoughts are heading your way.

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
Congrats, it is a scary/exciting time and you wouldn't change it for anything!

Karob

Let there be Light!
Congrats to you and your wife on the safe arrival.
It is a moment in your life you will remember for the rest of your life, good luck with the operation and the months ahead juggling family and lights.

kel

Dedicated elf

babyboycongrats_zpsd37cdfc6.gif

mborg10

Michael Borg
So Zac has his operation today and everything went as planned. Everything we thought was wrong was wrong but nothing else. No surprises.
He has lots of tubes coming out draining bits and pieces along with helping him to breathe and with pain relief.

No cuddles for a few days and he has to stay under lights for jaundice. He gets some baby goggles for that though. Prob another 10 days in hospital though.

I was always so happy when I would see kids laughing smiling and dancing witj my Christmas lights and imagined that same feeling being a father, but it's 100 times better. Can't wait to bring him home for some cuddles and to start teaching him how to solder.
u6ezuzaq.jpg

Just before his op

Habbosrus

Back again
Outstanding news mate! Just the best :D . He'll be home and learning lighting stuff before you know it. Congrats to you and your family.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Excellent news. Glad all is well. There is no better feeling like you say. Just be prepared that for a few years you will get half as much done with your "helper" in tow but you will have more than twice as much fun.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Great to hear it all went as expected and that its now just a matter of counting the days down until you can bring him home and enjoy the sleep deprevation. But you wouldnt have it any other way.

Cheers

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Damicka10) said:
So Zac has his operation today and everything went as planned.
Sensational news Mick, glad to hear everything is progressing as planned. Hope it all continues along nicely.

Be sure to keep us informed :)