No blinking wonder...

Speedie70

New elf
How the blinking heck :mad: can a delivery from Mainland China, that travels via Hong Kong then Singapore take just over 24 hours to get to Melbourne..

But good old Aussie Post takes three blinking days to get it from Melbourne airport to Mornington

(for those not familiar with Melbourne that would be a 94 k trip on Freeway/Tollway with not a single set of traffic lights once you leave the airport )

Efficiency at it's most Aussie best...

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
On occasions I haven't received my shipment at all due to our wonderful postal service, it got within 20 miles away and was refused by the local post office. I've never had a problem with UPS or FedX.

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
hows this..
whyalla is 500kms away from adelaide
pirie is 300kms away from adelaide

yet anything austpost goes via adelaide so whyalla to adel then to pirie..
there is a 4day trip for something that could be overnight if they did there mail sorting correctly..

A get 2 parcels sent from qld, one via austpost an one via a carrier. the carrier i get hand delivered next day or day after that.. austpost takes 4-5days from qld an then jam's it in the mail box..

Austpost 10 out of 10 thumbs down

Reason i compaired aust post to a carrier.. as with there latest fee's there both about the same price