no display - but christmas miracle ...

j1sys

There are no rules, and those are the rules.
Community project designer
As many may know I spent so much time this year getting EthConGateway ready for prime time so all of you could make your pretty shows that I didn't even put up a simple display.

We traveled to my parents to spend the holidays and this morning, Christmas Day, my wife was the first up. While she was sitting in the kitchen area sipping tea she looked out into the woods behind my parents house and spotted an albino deer that my parents had seen once or twice.

She got the rest of us up and we spent the next hour watching him move around behind the fence. He appears to be a 4 point buck about 2 years old. According to some searching on the 'net they occur about 1 in 30,000 births but usually don't live long because of lack of camouflage and poor eyesight that is common in most albino of most species.

So nature can outshine our humble light shows. Historically the native americans and early settlers worshipped/honored the white deer for its rarity and beauty.

Merry Christmas,

-Ed

P1010100x.jpg

P1010101x.jpg

P1010108x.jpg

P1010109x.jpg

P1010117x.jpg

ThaiWay

1500 C9's are not green
Indeed a miracle Ed! Looking forward to what you have in store for 2011.

Merry Merry,
John

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
A nice Christmas surprise. I would also like to thank you Ed for all the hard work you put in this year with the ECG, its worked very well for me.