Local/AU North Queensland Mini 2022 - Townsville May 14th

Event details

Event date
Saturday, May 14, 2022 Saturday, May 14, 2022
Registration deadline
Saturday, Apr 30, 2022
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
ComPeter ComPeter 1 Spoiler content hidden.
D drewcharlwood 1
J jagmac 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Zuseleets Zuseleets 1
B bundymat 1 Spoiler content hidden.
amybing1999 amybing1999 2 Spoiler content hidden.
kymm4 kymm4 2 Spoiler content hidden.
P Paulatsv 2 Spoiler content hidden.
A astfgl 1
Good morning everyone seen as I won’t be able to get there I am going to run a 10% discount for 1 week starting the day of the mini i will call the coupon The Strand 22 all you will have to do is pay the freight (but our freight calculator is still playing up so please email me for the price) the code will only be good for 1 time per customer

Zuseleets

Full time elf
For those who are interested, we are going out for dinner Saturday night after the mini to The Australian Hotel, Palmer Street. Please indicate if you would like to come along by replying.

jagmac

New elf
Hi Suzanne, I transferred $10 to your account a little while ago but haven’t seen any info on access to Lavarack Barracks. Cheers Michael Mac

Zuseleets

Full time elf
Hi all, I sent out some important information over the weekend on gaining access to Lavarack Barracks. Please see your ACL messages. Everyone needs to complete a base induction and provide ID on entry. Best to complete the induction prior to arriving on the day. I included the link in the message to everyone. Please reach out to me if you have any questions in regards to this.

Our Saturday night dinner venue has changed to The Seaview at 7pm. With this weather sticking around, we'd be swimming in our meals at The Australian Hotel. The Seaview don't take bookings, but I have been reassured that they can accommodate us when I called earlier. At present I have 8 of us for dinner.

I hope everyone is looking forward to this weekend. Reminder that lunch, snacks and drinks will be provided throughout the day and again, if you have any questions, please ask away.

kymm4

New elf
Money paid ✅
Accomodation booked ✅
Induction done ✅
Presentation not done hahah
Looking for a boat 🛥 to get to Townsville from a water logged central QLD

Kartman

New elf
Generous elf
Hi,

With the rain there is a slim chance I may make it there.

Happy to pay just in case, if thats OK

ComPeter

Peter
IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ AND RESPOND.
Entry to Lavarack Barracks. Follow the map provided earlier. Drive up to the boom gate, do not park and do not get out of your car.
At the boom gate, you will be greeted by a Security Guard. Tell them you are here for the Christmas Lights Expo. Show them your Photo ID and produce your NBI evidence if requested. No Pass will be issued.
Drive through the gate 20 metres and turn left and turn left again into the car park.
Follow the map again to where the arrow points you will see a small outdoor area.
Bazinga. You have located the Townsville 2022 Mini.
Thank you and I look forward to meeting you all.

Last edited: