Answered Not outputting to lights

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
Sorry to be a pain I have been looking at videos and reading but I can't find the solution to my problem.

I am trying to output to my arches and are not able to get anything to light up from xLights, I can get my Pixlite4 to run from both the Advatek assistant and Vixen but not xLights.

I have my setup port set to 192.168.0.34 my TCIP 192.168.0.51 which means nothing to me unfortunately!!

This is my first year using xLights and I have been dreading this moment, any help would be appreciated

Benslights

Dedicated elf
i would say it is something in your setup screen can you take a screen shot of that and your controller setup

Benslights

Dedicated elf
ok so are all 4 on the same output and are they really 510 channels each or have you just done it as 510 for a universe on autopilot.

maybe a shot of your layout on them will help sort the channels out also. as looks like it is a simple channel issue

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
The way I hook up my props is a throwback to my old DMX days, I use 1 output from the controller per prop a bit wasteful as far as channels goes but I don't have to deal with power injection etc on longer runs.

upload_2018-11-17_17-26-30.png

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
The "output to lights" white lightbulb on the top bar should change to yellow if you have output to lights selected.