Not such a great year

Slite

Full time elf
Well, this year didn't become the great year for my inauguration into the wonderful world of CLAP I had envisioned it to be.

My wife's dad got diagnosed with lungcancer durng the spring, so domestic issues got into the driving seat for a while. About all I got done was sequencing some songs during this time, more like a way to relax and stop worrying for a few hours than anything else. Fiddling around with stuff on the computer helps med relax.

In the end of September my father-in-law finally went quietly to sleep for the last time and I could start thinking about getting some stuff together again.

So, this year it wont be the big show I had in mind when I started looking into the whole blinky flashy thing at the end of 2011, but here's what we will show off this year.

10 RGB Mini trees (3 feet high), one 8 feet 2D RGB tree with 10 strings, and then some RGB framing for the house itself.

This will be driven by 2 Renard48 LSD and the great little RGB Breakout boards that was offered as a groupbuy earlier this year.

I will start setup during the coming weeks, so pictures etc will be forthcoming.

So, basicly, "dad", this year is for you! Sleep well, we will always remember you!

/Stefan

DougieB

Full time elf
Commiseration's to you and your family on your loss Stefan.
I am sure that any show you can put together will be appreciated by you and your family and a great way to remember your father in law
Doug

Boof63

Senior elf
condolences on your loss , hope the rest of the family are fit and well and all goes smoothly for the construction and implementation :D
cheers and best wishes
Boof63 :) :)