Sydney/NSW NSW Mini 2018 to be held in Picton - dates discussion

Which dates would you attend the 2018 NSW mini in Picton?

• 19th/20th of May

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • 26th/27th of May

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • 2nd/3rd of June

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Sorry I can't make any of these

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Hmm, sounds tempting already!
Although I did say I would try to get to ADE next year. Let the bidding war begin

drakky

Senior elf
If room can fit 100 and we get 30ish bums on seats then there is plenty of room for static displays and some trade maybe
Jim...
I have no problem with that , I just need to know what the dates are , if people want food there's a licensed restaurant on site ,
who usually runs the Sydney mini ?

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
Don't think there's a set person to run the NSW Mini. @drakky if you're happy to hold it, I'm sure there'd be several people willing to help run it. @TByrne did a good job of organising last year, with a few others assisting.

Looks like I may have some giveaways for it, 10 of Zotac Mini PC which I'll pre-load with Ubuntu and xLights

drakky

Senior elf
Don't think there's a set person to run the NSW Mini. @drakky if you're happy to hold it, I'm sure there'd be several people willing to help run it. @TByrne did a good job of organising last year, with a few others assisting.

Looks like I may have some giveaways for it, 10 of Zotac Mini PC which I'll pre-load with Ubuntu and xLights
Oz I have no problem holding it as long as someone else runs it , I've never been to one so it would be best people with experience run it I think Troy's probably a good candidate if he's willing?

Status
Not open for further replies.