Sydney/NSW NSW Mini 2018 to be held in Picton - dates discussion

Which dates would you attend the 2018 NSW mini in Picton?

• 19th/20th of May

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • 26th/27th of May

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • 2nd/3rd of June

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Sorry I can't make any of these

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

i13

Dedicated elf
I'm keen to come if it is in Picton. I live in Canberra.

Due to the distance, I can't come to the venue before or after the mini but let me know if there's anything I can still do to help with the organising side of things. I've not been as active on ACL this year but I am never more than a PM away.

jarrodk

New elf
Hi I'm new here but am extremely interested. What is this mini that is spoken of.
Does it cost to attend.
I would.be interested in coming along to get some ideas

Benslights

Dedicated elf
minis are great they are a place to meet people from the group and learn a lot about Christmas lights and programming. if there is a cost to 2018 it will no be much and could well be free

darylc

404 darylc not found
Maybe @drakky could propose a few weekends around May-June that would work and then we could have a poll on which weekend most people prefer?

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
OK How about the following dates:
19th/20th of May
26th/27th of May
2nd/3rd of June

I do have a preference for one of those weekends, but will wait for others to decide the date this year as I have influenced the date for the last 3 or 4 years to suit my roster

Last edited:

drakky

Senior elf
OK How about the following dates:
19th/20th of May
26th/27th of May
2nd/3rd of June

I do have a preference for one of those weekends, but will wait for others to decide the date this year as I have influenced the date for the last 3 or 4 years to suit my roster
I'll have a word to the bloke who runs the restaurant and make sure there's no clash with any functions with those dates and let him decide what suits best I'll let everyone know tomorrow, although the 2nd/3rd June is that the long weekend in June ? if it is it can't be that weekend as we have a large group in every year for the long weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.