Nutcracker: What new effects would you like to see?

Gilrock

Full time elf
It sounds like he just described the Custom model. Create a Custom model and then click in the top parameter to edit data and then click the three dots button and a dialog opens with the grid you are talking about.

BallaratLights

New elf
Not an effect but functionality. Copy and Paste When sequencing You select/ highlight an area and a "dashed" box appears around selection BUT as soon as mouse key is released the box disappears. Can still copy but not sure what you are copying. Would be good to allow selection to be dragged and pasted. Paste seems a little unusual as it seems to paste down rather than left to right and down What I mean is that it is hard to position the left most point in the selection.
Lastly, would multiple paste be possible? Lets say a set of actions repeats for a long time in show. Rather than repeatedly paste a selection could there be an option paste xx times.
Some of these may already exist and I just do not know it but thanks for looking.

QLDKing(Brad)

Senior elf
Not an effect but functionality. Copy and Paste When sequencing You select/ highlight an area and a "dashed" box appears around selection BUT as soon as mouse key is released the box disappears. Can still copy but not sure what you are copying.
You can select a group of effects and they should go purple, but make sure the timing track is off. You can move them around with the arrow keys. I think there is a bug with it which should be fixed.

damona

Full time elf
How about a path effect. Draw a movement path and any sub effects are moved. So instead of the simple left, right down. Or enter a formulae.

Maybe add circular, sine wave, random (with a X and Y range which would determine how much per frame) etc to left, right, up ,down or a combination of movements.