OMFT has passed away

Lost sol

New elf
I received word from Sully's wife that he passed away this morning at 12:50am local time. She said he only spent one day bedridden which is amazing! The wake will be tomorrow and the funeral will be Monday.

Sully was an awesome guy and quite the character! He will be greatly missed. Please keep his family in your prayers.

angus40

Senior elf
From the little time I have known you Sully , You do not rest .
So , to you I say > farewell for now and you had better have a great light display put together up there for us when we arrive .

You have always had a head start Sully !
It has been a pleasure to know you .

Richard
sully

dale82

Senior elf
I wont say Rest in Peace, You made me feel so welcome when I spoke many times to you sully, and you always made me laugh, so I will say Party with Everyone up there OMFT. You where a fighter to the very end mate.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
You will be remembered by many. Thank you for all the great memories and times we had together.
You were a true fighter and that is shown in the way that you did not lay down and accept your destiny without a fight by keeping active all the way until the end, even popping into chat just over a week ago which I unfortunately missed.

Rest in Peace my friend but somehow I think you aren't resting in peace up there!

kel

Dedicated elf
deepest-sympathy_zpsaeypzqhe.gif