Online Expo - Easter 2020 - self isolation style

Are you interested in a online Mini for Australia and New Zealand??? on Easter long weekend

• yEs 1 day

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • yEs 2 days

Votes: 54 70.1%
  • Sorry I'm going away for easter

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
How did everyone fare with their bingo cards after day 1?
I only managed 6 in the main card, and 1 in the screenshot so far,

Happy easter folks,
6 on bingo and 2 on screenshots.

I have got more for both but they weren't presenters so may not count. Some where during questions and answers time so possibly will count.

Gee Family Light Show

Emma- Light Em Up Sequences
Great day, thank you to the organisers and all the content providers! You did an amazing job! Zoom only cut out once, which was amazing really! Lots of info. Thanks to Emma for the singing faces bit, that really helped me. I've just spend the past hour revisitng my sequence and fine tuning my faces! It's made a massive difference! Looking forward to Monday!

Glad you liked it, if you have any issues with singing faces or any questions, feel free to ask and I'll help as much as I can!

Jarrad33

150k of Pixels for 2023
Thanks all for the Mini. I have taken good things away from this and bad

Good I have learnt heaps about this hobby

Bad I now need to spend a lot more money as I want to try more things this year hahha :p

Last edited:

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Big thanks to everyone who took part in the online Mini this week. we had 80 on each day at our max.

thanks to all the presenters you all did an awesome job.

we will be posting some videos later of what we have done over the weekend.

Adsy

Full time elf
Thanks to all the organisers and presenters this weekend. First mini and although I couldn't do a full 2 days (painting duties:cry:) I was amazed at how many elements are associated with this hobby . Even stuff I didn't rate as important was very helpful and informative as some of the technical things sometimes go over my head. I'm a landscaper so I can design and build but the computer side of things isn't my forte. Overall I really enjoyed this and whilst I wasn't as social as many would have liked I think was a success

bpratt

Senior elf
great online mini.

Bombed out on the bingo game though, only 9 genuine items, and 3 photos, would've been 4 if Keith wasn't so quick with the picture of the f-amp.

Good luck to whoever gets the most and wins.

Snowy

Phil
Thanks to all that made the weekend mini sessions enjoyable learnt so much. You guys and girls are awesome.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
First of all i would like to thank Daryl for Donating a Falcon f16v3 as our Bingo Prizes for the online mini,

The Winner of our Bingo Game was @Cathelest with 18/25 and 5 Screenshots well done Cathelest. I have Let Daryl know and we will work out getting you your prize when the falcon group buy comes in.