Online Expo - Easter 2020 - self isolation style

Are you interested in a online Mini for Australia and New Zealand??? on Easter long weekend

• yEs 1 day

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • yEs 2 days

Votes: 54 70.1%
  • Sorry I'm going away for easter

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

JohnsRdChristmas

Full time elf
Oh wow, that is awesome, many thanks!, Ill definently put it to some good use, i appreciate all the time and effort put in by all for a great online mini, i learnt a bunch of things i didnt know and really got alot out of it, and was good to see people participating,

Really hope we can do some more online content in future as i think it really enables the AusChristmas community to come together as a whole,

Thanks again, stay healthy and happy,
Benjamin Malcolm

spazmanaught

Apprentice elf
Hey everyone,
Great presentations by all, thank you!
Are the presentations/vids kept anywhere for reference? I was listening in while working in the garage and missed a few pointers/tips that were being shown at the time. It would be great to be able to go back and reference some of the information.

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
I believe Ben and Derf were recording the zoom sessions. They'll probably do some post production to the video (probably have to split the day long video into the individual presentations?) so guessing it could take a little while for them to be posted online.

patience dear grasshopper :)

TAC

New elf
I haven't seen the videos in the media section, but are they somewhere else on the site?

TAC

New elf
Thank you @Mark_M - I'm looking forward to viewing them.

2018 - Didn't know the site existed.
2019 - Knew the site existed but didn't realise the mini events were an annual thing
2020 - Made a mental note the mini was in May; arrived to find it was already held
2021 - Who the heck knows? Maybe I'll finally get to one...

Dreamin

Full time elf
Thank you @Mark_M - I'm looking forward to viewing them.

2018 - Didn't know the site existed.
2019 - Knew the site existed but didn't realise the mini events were an annual thing
2020 - Made a mental note the mini was in May; arrived to find it was already held
2021 - Who the heck knows? Maybe I'll finally get to one...
Well when the videos are uploaded you can have a mini experience when it suits you. Lots of info on there, I learnt a lot and will probably rewatch a few to recap. :)

TAC

New elf
@Dreamin If I understand the rules correctly, I must watch the videos with beverages or it doesn't count as a mini? Correct? ;-)