Discussion in 'RGB Lights - Intelligent Pixels and 3-Channel RGB' started by David_K, Dec 17, 2014.
Thanks Eddy I will get on it. Thanks again for all your help and to everyone else as well.
The scheduler is quite easy to get going. As Eddy said , you have to configure the output again . Is this on the same pc or another ? If on the same PC , make sure that the default directories are the same. Also make sure that the license says 'installed' or something similar as if u downloaded this after June , it wont work with the license obtained for the sequencer pre - June.
U can use the manual 'play now' option to test stuff.
Finally ensure that the sequencer etc is not running at the same time
Thanks Gerry, got it all sorted thanks to everyones help here, cannot thank you all enough. Have run the show past two nights people love it and are enjoying it so much which is what it is all about.
One last problem we have is, we have 300 pixels daisy chained on the roof they are tm1803. In the middle of the chain 17 pixels do nothing throughout the sequence, which leaves a black hole in the chain. I have replaced 18 of them, still they do not come on, we have run da_E131 and they all come on I don't get it.
Great that it is working ! If those pixels are in the middle , and the ones after that are working , then it cant be the pixels physically as the signal is getting through.
Could well be that if you have reconfigured in LSP ie changed the channel numbers or tweaked the assignments within the controller , that you have ended up with channels that do not have anything on them.
Normally (I think) , you would have to do the bulk update - 2nd tab of the configure controller and then, expand the controller to see if there are effects where you think they should be. (That is if all the numbering is correct)
If u are going to try this , save the sequence as something else and try.
Personally , if it was me , I would leave it as it is and just run the show as it . Trying to get that last bit correct could well introduce some other issue. I have a few such oddities that I left and I am sure I will figure out before next Christmas.
Enjoy the show and post some videos.
Hi Gerry, yeah sounds like good advice the last thing I need is things to crash after the struggle to get to this point as you could appreciate. Thanks again for all the help.
David I would create a new sequence with your current controller set up and play with that, rather than try and mess with something you know works, (apart from the pixels not coming on) If you jump into chat If you need a hand.
Hi Guys, I got it sorted there was a problem with the numbering of the channels because we had to remove a couple of elements from the sequemce and I had forgotten to renumber apparently or I renumbered and didnt save it or something. Anyway all sorted and I am definately not touching anything unless it is imperative.
The tm1803 pixels from Ray Wu have not been reliable lost a set of 50 have had a couple fail including two on the roof and and one half way up my star pole which is about 4 meters long so I had to lower it and do some some soldering on a very steep black roof in about 37 degree heat yesterday arternoon. But the show must go on Im sure you have all been there.
Separate names with a comma.