P10 Panel Brackets

dkulp

Full time elf
Just a note: You might want to order your panels first and make sure the brackets will work. My panels that I received are very different and wouldn't work. On the long side, they only have the mounting screw in the middle location, not at the corners. I also don't know if the spacing is different.

Attachments

• IMG_2256.jpg
    IMG_2256.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 84

cozbert

Full time elf
looks like the brass inserts are missing, also does look like they are a different spacing. did you order these from ray?

gerry

Senior elf

cozbert

Full time elf
yeah these are still availbale, send me a pm with what you want and ill get back to you asap.

cozbert

Full time elf
Yes my shark is called steve, getting him to follow instructions can be difficult but it seems to work... :)

i have a 50w 500mm x 300mm Chinese one at the moment, looking at a larger one at some stage in the future.

roy.debruin

New elf
Hey guys i have made some P10 panel brackets out of laser cut 3mm acrylic, have a look and let me know what you think, thanks for your input phil

10.jpg

Long Edge

20.jpg

Short Edge

30.jpg

Middle

50.jpg

Corner

Long Edge - $1.50ea
Short Edge - $1.50ea
Middle - $2.50ea
Corner -$1.20ea

for a 2x2 matrix you would need 1x center, 2x long edge, 2x short edge and depending on how you want to mount it 2-4x corners.

99.jpg

i apologize for the picture quality.

PM Me for orders and postage.
Do you still make these for accommodate Ray Wu P10's and does your price include the screws or just the brackets?
I'm looking for the following:
10 x Long Edge
2 x Short Edge
5 x Middle edge
4 x Corners

Regards
R