P12D - New weapon from Joshua1 Systems

warsome

Wires? who needs wires!
Introducing the P12D the latest WMD from Ed.
p12D.png

"It uses a new size of 3.96mm Pluggable Terminal Strip. All connectors will be included. I just put 6 on one bank so you can see them and left the other empty so you can see them." - Ed

Mine just arrived today, and if it wasn't so hot I would be in my shed installing it now.
[font=]This is a new P12D board that can replace your P12X on top of your P12S or p12R and give you either differential or single ended outputs on each channel. Effectively replacing the need to have extensive amounts of ECG-PPD-C’s or ECG-PPD-B's

On the other end, just need
12x PPR-A and plug directly into your lights. (with power injected)

[/font]

Hi I just got the p12D from j1s I am having trouble wiring I need to know where all the Jumpers go. Iam feeding the board with 5 Votes is there any jumpers on the lower bored that I need to install all so is there any videos or images to show me this in detail thanks

windworks

New elf
nick Vinciguerra said:
Hi I just got the p12D from j1s I am having trouble wiring I need to know where all the Jumpers go. Iam feeding the board with 5 Votes is there any jumpers on the lower bored that I need to install all so is there any videos or images to show me this in detail thanks

Did you get a reply for jumper locations?