P2 Test Pattern??

BillInSoFL

Apprentice elf
2 messages in under 2 minutes, that's like a world record for me. I apologize in advance. Is there a test pattern mode on the P2? I hoped to use one of these little guys to test stuff while building but it doesn't seem like that's going to be possible unless someone can tell me how to configure the test pattern.

If there isn't a test pattern are there any plans to include that level of functionality?

Thanx!

kane

Dedicated elf
BillInSoFL said:
2 messages in under 2 minutes, that's like a world record for me. I apologize in advance. Is there a test pattern mode on the P2? I hoped to use one of these little guys to test stuff while building but it doesn't seem like that's going to be possible unless someone can tell me how to configure the test pattern.

If there isn't a test pattern are there any plans to include that level of functionality?

Thanx!
The Pixad8 and P12R have a test pattern turned on via dip switch - given the P2 doesn't have any dipswitches, it may not be too easy to implement.

Although I'm sure Ed could work out a way to do it via software!

BillInSoFL

Apprentice elf
Thanx David. I'll give that a shot for the time being. I like the built-in test patterns so that I don't need to have a computer running or connected. The newer the steps the better :)