Perth/WA Perth Mini Interest 2012 - 10th June --- Please confirm attendance ---

Mike

CLAP infected!
What a wonderful day for a mini. Absolutley persisting it down (by WA standards) and thunderstorms forecast. At least we wont be short of light :)

robandwend

New elf
Was great to meet all you guys at the 1st Perth mini - hopefully not the last! Special thanks to Tabor for allow us to junk up his house with all the cables, lights and boards.

I guess I'll be starting to convert over to DMX this year - I'm already pricing it up!

Thanks again, and I suspect I'll be seeking your help over the next few months.

kane

Dedicated elf
Good fun day today - great to meet some fellow CLAPpers and was also good to see how much of Tabor's gear I could break.

You'd think someone as talented as Tabor could get a pixel extender working though, wouldn't you?

Tabor

Full time elf
Happy to have everyone here, Thanks for coming.

Yes Kane I have got some motivation back, which is great.

Congrats goes to Kane who won the controller courtesy of J1SYS and Kane to report that all controllers still work after he left.

richardd

Full time elf
I would also like to add my thanks for Tabor opening his home to us and allowing us to break his stuff or at least kane to break some lights ;)

It was agreed next year's mini would be at Kane's place..

Again it was very nice to meet everyone and thanks

Mike

CLAP infected!
I would like to say thanks to Tabor for hosting the first Perth mini. Also to everyone who attended.

Update for me: Got home to no power (was off from 2pm yesterday) came back on about 11am today (about 30 mins ago)
Lost most of the freezer and fridge stuff, no damage to house unlike some other poor souls around here. See what happens throughout the rest of the day.
It was also great to see Tabors house water tight :)

Soooo, still havent check my controllers we tried to break. I think they should still work. Maybe they were scared of a certain few people :p