Pixel Editor questions

Roguelites

New elf
Happy New Year to everyone on here.
After getting a reply back from the LOR staff regarding pixels and such they suggested that I upgrade to the Pro Pixel editor. Well after much searching on there site I do not see how to upgrade to the Pro version of Pixel Editor.
Presently I have the Basic Plus Version 4.3 and it only contains Pixel Editor and not the pro version. Is there a special software that I have to purchase to get the pro version or am I missing something somewhere...I was hoping that this pro version will let me make whatever prop I want utilizing the pixel strips or possible bulbs.
Any help from anyone out there is muchly appreciated. I haven't bought any pixel strips just yet or any of the equipment because I am waiting for there spring sale to get cheaper, but was hoping I could get going on things now while its still winter up here in Canada...lol...
Thanks everyone.
Roger

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
I used Xlights this year, still have about 4 songs to import the (.sup) file from superstar.... I still use Superstar to do my horizontal matrix...for the time being...