Possible Bulk Buy Opportunity

B_P_J

Full time elf
Hey guys and girls.

So I am thinking about doing a Bulk Buy on a couple of things but just wanted to see if there was any interest, lets run this like one of those awesome infomercials we are always hearing... ;)

"Are you wanting to create a nice tidy enclosure for your Christmas Controllers & Power Supplies, are you wanting a solution to all your fusing and power distribution needs, well today we have an amazing offer for the first few callers"

Ok so lets get to the real story, well that sort of is the real story, I have spoken with a few of you about this and know some of you are interested, and now I would say even more so, perfect space saving way to tidy up your enclosures - see below:
Z0qrE6lm.jpg
This is mine before I do these ones, notice no fusing on the + side, so I am fixing that ;)

I have found a supplier that can supply us Din Rail Mounted Terminal Blocks & Fuse Blocks, now this is early days at the moment, but I have already emailed to find out prices and MOQ for the items,

So our options are as follows, remembering how you fuse things, etc, (I tend to fuse every section of power so almost every strip in my case, well always less than 5m):

Positive Side:
373160.jpg
784.jpg

PC4-HE Fuse holder; tube fuses; 5x20mm; Mounting: DIN; 6.3A; 800V, up to 4mm2/12AWG cable,

And to go with this for the negative legs:
831.jpg

PC4 fits up to 4mm2/12AWG cable as well,

Or there is another option (which I think is overkill for what majority of us use these for) and that is the following:

Positive Side:
783.jpg

PC10-DR Fuse holder; tube fuses; 5x20mm; Mounting: DIN; 10A; 800V up to 16mm2/6AWG cable

And for the negatives
830.jpg

fits up to 6mm2/8AWG cable, there is bigger ones but really???

So now for the important part... the prices...

If we meet MOQ which of course is not small, but not too far from being achievable depending on numbers and how many everyone wants (and knowing how many large displays we have I think we can do it)

Ok enough talk now prices these are all USD remember and shipping isn't included, once numbers are sorted and if we are going to proceed then I will get shipping quote, remembering these are only a small item are will be shipped from China so shouldn't be too much..

1st option:
PC4 (grey) = $0.215 each
PC4-HE (black) = $0.624 each (NO FUSES)

2nd option
PC6 (grey) = $0.293 each
PC10-DR (black) = $1.176 each (NO FUSES)

Please remember this is not to make any profits, I am using my industry as the reasoning for the purchase and have no hesitation in showing you the email direct from the manufacturer I am offering these at a huge discount compared to everywhere else, I am dealing directly with the manufacturer so cutting down any middle man.
As a comparison the cheapest I have found the PC4-HE's elsewhere is $2.72 USD each or $1.75 USD each when buying over 100 of them, so its really good pricing and would love to hit MOQ.

Again these prices are USD which I believe to be the best way to do this,

Lets get the ball rolling and see who is interested and how many we can get..

Ok so I will add the interest table now, lol
Name Interested In How Many Required
bpj1980 PC4 & PC4-HE 100 x PC450 x PC4-HE
Roosta PC4 & PC4-HE 25-30 x PC425-30 x PC4-HE
Emersonlights PC4 & PC4-HE 50-100 x PC450-100 x PC4-HE
Gerry PC4 & PC4-HE 15-30 x PC415-30 x PC4-HE MAYBE - TBC
Heathwithnoteeth PC4 & PC4-HE 50 x PC420 x PC4-HE MAYBE - TBC
AndrewA PC4 & PC4-HE 50 x PC450 x PC4-HE
Total PC4 = 290-360 PC4-HE = 210-280

B_P_J

Full time elf
I have used them before in field panels and it sure makes for tidy work, space savers for sure, I love them but couldn't get them before Christmas for my enclosure

Roosta

Full time elf
I too could be interested depending on what the final pricing worked out to in aud inc freight etc as i can source locally for pretty good price, but not as good as listed in here..

I could probably make use of 25-30x of each the PC4HE and the PC4..

B_P_J

Full time elf
See Roosta at that rate we will hit MOQ in no time, lol

i too would be interested on about 50 of the PC4 (in black or white or grey) and 20 of the PC4HE (in red if possible)

but if cheaper to get the PC4 in grey and PC4HE in black like the pics, then all good.

I would also like about 20 green/yellow PC4 for the earth, but if too hard then i can get weidmuller ones for about a dollar each.

cheers

gerry

Senior elf
I don't understand the difference between PC4 and PC4E (other than the color :) ) , but would be interested in 30 - 50 in total of whichever one(s).

B_P_J

Full time elf
Gerry - PC4 is non-fused so its just a "terminal block" can be used for negatives and the PC4-HE is fused (using a glass fuse) so these can be used on the positive side as a "fused terminal block"
Heathwithnoteeth - Sorry I heard back about colours, they are standard grey (PC4) & black (PC4-HE) other colours are available but higher costs and higher MOQ so unfortunately doesn't look like an option, well at this stage, depending how many we get, lol

B_P_J

Full time elf
Emersonlights said:
Hey sorry just realised mine should be 50 - 100 of each but I only wrote the negative part number
No problems, all updated, thanks, means more numbers, lol
Hoping we can get more interest, I think they are a great idea, once we hit MOQ I will get more details for shipping, etc.

all cool with the colours available :) put mine in for 50 PC4 (grey) and 20 PC4-HE (but all depends on shipping cost, but i'm sure it wont be too exxy) :) but if the moq is close, then i might add some more PC4.... cheers