Possible DMX setup?

johnson8ryley

My idol is ɟɐsʇǝppʎ
Like I said, pretty much just confused myself even more. Like I said in pm to you eddy, I have someone that knows this stuff better then me so he will most likely be doing my wiring as I assist him.

As far as neutral goes, I'm not sure how to hook up neutral. I'm pretty sure I have +V and ground but thats all I was ever aware of.

I'll get this figured out and preserver.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Freebird said:
Like I said, pretty much just confused myself even more. Like I said in pm to you eddy, I have someone that knows this stuff better then me so he will most likely be doing my wiring as I assist him.

As far as neutral goes, I'm not sure how to hook up neutral. I'm pretty sure I have +V and ground but thats all I was ever aware of.

I'll get this figured out and preserver.

Never confuse the mains voltage inputs with the low voltage outputs, can cause lots of damage and possible injury.

Mains volatge input 110VAC = Active + Neutral + Earth
Low Voltage 12vdc outputs = Com and +V

Make sure you know what is what, and make sure you dont mix the active, neutral and ground wires for your mains AC input as this can be very dangerous.

For your DC strip circuit all you need to be concerned with is Com and +V, they are your low voltage 12VDC outputs you will use for your strip and controller

But with your mains 110V AC supply you must connect up the Active, Neautral and Earth wires to the appropraite connectors on the power supply.