Problems with lights

Stkilda123

Apprentice elf
Hi, i've started my setup and put my 16 string mega tree up, which seems to be running fine, being run off 4 smart receivers which is connected to F48,

My problem is i've next connected my star, gingerbread man and some stocking to another smart receiver and that is where the issue is starting, only some of the lights are turning on in the sequence,
I tested them via the smart receiver test button and then they all turn on,
When i test through FPP they start playing up again, if i go onto the star and try and test that, the gingerbread man comes on a little, but nothing on the star, same as when i try the stockings, but if i try and test the gingerbread man nothing happens. And yes they are plugged into the correct input.

Any suggestions would help, obviously there is some communication problem between FPP and the receivers, but i don't no what to do to locate it or try and fix it,
Here is a photo of my channel set up if that is needed

Attachments

• strings.PNG
    strings.PNG
    110.6 KB · Views: 24

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
You look like you have an issue with port 24 jumping back to Universe 7. That seems to cause a possible numbering issue from then on. Checking against your xlights setup for the props down there is probably worth checking.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Tools > Check Sequence in xlights may help highlight some issue to follow up.

Stkilda123

Apprentice elf
Thanks so much AAH, i some how fixed that empty port problem (don't know why the automatic set up did that) and bang, all the display is working like it should, good news for the coming unveil this sat,
Thanks again

Reactions: AAH