Closed Purchase milky white 50mm x 3m acrylic tube

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
thanks for the update Michael i will get hold of Bevo to find out what he wants to do with the joint shipping i think he wanted to add 2 more to his order but i will stay at 10 for my order thanks
Adam

mborg10

Michael Borg
Fourth attempt.
Ok this time we had some success and was able to bend the tube into an arch. I heated the sand in the BBQ and poured it into the tube. I did it in 2 pours as my metal tray only holds half the sand I need. I bent the first half of the tube no problems and left the sand to cool while the second lot heated. I added the second sand and the tube bent all the way around. Well sort of. Where the hot sand met the cold sand it bend bend very well as you will see in the pic so I will have to do my next bend with one hot sand pour.

Another issue I found is once the tube is bent the weight of the sand creates a flat bottom on the tube where it is resting on my board. The audience won't really notice this when the arches are working but I notice it so I'm going to make a better for with some builders bog to keep the shape of the tube.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430027432.827921.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430027432.827921.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 57
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430027537.379817.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430027537.379817.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 51

mborg10

Michael Borg
Busily wrapping all the tubes ready for postage. A few delays with delivery but I am locking in Friday 8/05/15 for pick up with smartsend couriers.

IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE TUBE FOR DELIVERY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY TUESDAY NIGHT FOR THIS DELIVERY. PM ME

If anyone wants me to bring tubes to the Sydney mini for purchase, please let me know also.

TUBES ARE $30 each

Then hopefully I can get my workshop back instead of working on the front lawn.

mborg10

Michael Borg
All shipping orders are booked packaged and ready for courier pick up tomorrow between 12-4
Fingers crossed for Monday or Tuesday drop off

Thanks everyone for participating in this bulk buy.

If anyone wants to purchase some of these tubes I can bring some to the Sydney mini.

mborg10

Michael Borg
If you have received your tube have fun seeing what it can do. If you haven't received them yet. Don't worry, they are with the courier and should arrive soon.

mborg10

Michael Borg
I will be taking stock this weekend of how many tubes are left for sale.

I estimate about 20-30 and once they are gone, that's it they are gone. You can't just buy them anywhere as they were custom made with a MOQ of 600m (200 tubes)

So basically it's getting to your last chance to purchase some of these tubes. They are still $30 each and I can organize freight for you as well.