Ray Wu Alternative

damona

Full time elf
Sent a message via AliExpress messaging on the 28th Sep. no response yet.

dale82

Senior elf
I placed an order on the 28th September and its in Brisbane already. So there is no Problems here :D

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
placed my order on 9th September. In Sydney now. Hopefully here by the weekend. Not one of the things I ordered was a standard item/length. Was thinking that next time I need stuff late I will order standard lengths and modify them myself if required. From the posts below it sounds like delivery is quicker if you order standard 5m strip lengths.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
One thing I just noticed is that Ray gave me a tracking number on the 27/9. Tracking states that parcel was picked up on 7/10. Obviously you can get a tracking number early to help make it appear parcel is ready to go when it's "almost" ready to go. Then again maybe it just got caught in transit by the holidays/protests etc. Not too stressed either way.

Amo66

New elf
Im new to these lights and ordered a big order about a month ago from Ray, he was keeping me up to date BUT now he will not reply to emails :mad:

Do I extend order time or cancel and miss christmas this year. :mad: :mad:
Do you get your money back if order is canceled

Not happy JAN

mangoat

Full time elf
8/10 - Placed order with ray, had contact with him to check he has all of what i need in stock. He reassured me he would ship it all within 24 hours. All paid about 9pm qld time.

Will see how things go.

10/10 - Received email from ray, once i requested a tracking number.

14/10 - Picked up, gone to 2 sorting facilities, ETA is Friday 17/10.

16/10 - Arrived. YAY!

Woot.

richardd

Full time elf
Well My lights have cleared customs and sent on to whom ever - as I live north of Perth - I think Australian post handles DHL out of their normal network so I'll get my light on Monday. Will be a busy next week.