Ray wu response / delivery times

Toni

New elf
Hi,

I understand he's likely busy but I'm looking for a quick turnaround. Have they closed down for the easter break, or?

Can anyone suggest other suppliers for custom pixels or how to best get Rays attention?

Preferably someone local in AU?

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
As far as I know China doesn't have any holidays around this time of year. I personally got frustrated with Ray with some VERY slow delivery times and lack of replies after he had taken payment. This time of year is probably about the fastest that you should expect anything as it's the quietest time for sales.
What sort of custom pixels are you looking for?
There's several alternatives to Ray and several are ACL members. @benbrown , @Paul Zhang are 2 of them.

dev8ed

New elf
I just made a large order with Paul zhang, the response time has been very quick usually replying in under an hour, payment was made at the start of the month and I have already receive most my order, the rest should be here on Monday.

Paul Zhang

New elf
Thank you for your recommendation@AAH, And Thank you@dev8ed

Welcome to send an email to us to get an pricing for refer if you have inquiry.Thank you.

Email: info@etop-led.com

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
I ordered a few items from Ray the other week. He got back to me the next day. I paid and had the goods in my hot little hands approx 1 week later.

LightsOn81st

Apprentice elf
Ray's response and turnaround times can vary depending on the time of year, due to holidays and workload, and also depending on the complexity of your order, such as if you have custom items or a large order.

My suggestion is to be a squeaky wheel. Reach out to him frequently instead of waiting for him to reach out to you.

Alternatively, if you're finding that Ray is not meeting your expectations for responsiveness and turnaround time, there are other really good alternatives for your lighting needs, like AAH suggested.