Ray wu response

mborg10

Michael Borg
Anyone heard from ray in the past week. I emailed him twice to update an invoice and add more stuff so I can give him some $$$ but no response as yet. Normally it's only a day before he responds.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Ray is traditionally flat out at this time of the year. It took him 3 days to get me a quote which i recieved yesterday

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I have had a few emails back and forth over the last week. Prior to those few I had a couple that were taking almost a week to get a response from.

bdeditch

Full time elf
I ordered some stuff and we have done 2 huge group orders with him this year. He is flat out, has some new people working for him that still need to learn the ropes. He will contact you, if not send him another email for a reminder.

Habbosrus

Back again
I received my order from him yesterday and emailed him about small problem with one of the items. He emailed me last night to say he will send out correct items today. He did say he was extremely busy.

mborg10

Michael Borg
I guess I'm just getting ancy. I left it late to order my stuff cause of $$$ but now I have $$$ & i wanna trade it for a big bunch of pixels.

Habbosrus

Back again
Try contacting via chat this evening. I have found him easier to contact around 9pm EST. I had a bunch of questions for him as this is my first year. He was extremely patient with me and very helpful.

bdeditch

Full time elf
Kane said:
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Damicka10) said:
I guess I'm just getting ancy. I left it late to order my stuff cause of $$$ but now I have $$$ & i wanna trade it for a big bunch of pixels.
That's one of the nasty side effects of the CLAP.
Ray has gotten a lot of business thanks to the people on this group. He is trying hard to please everyone. I can just imagine the orders that come into him this time of the year.

kane

Dedicated elf
bdeditch said:
Ray has gotten a lot of business thanks to the people on this group. He is trying hard to please everyone. I can just imagine the orders that come into him this time of the year.
Yeah, that's why I try to get my order in earlier in the year.. But the problem is, you then start thinking about other things to do, and end up putting in another order. And then another.. It's a downward spiral!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Ive watched this happen every time with Ray around this time of the year, but he does seem to deliver in the end, Its just not Ray, its most of the LED manufacturers which are flat out dealing with orders for Christmas. Its the big rush before Chinese National day (Oct 1) which pretty much closes down China for a week, so many people are ordering now to get their stuff shipped before then

greg58

Full time elf
I ordered a large order from Ray. It took 1 week to put together and 2 days to deliver from China to NSW. All in tact. Now I have a lot of work to do.. This service is what makes the difference.

Greg

mborg10

Michael Borg
Got an email from ray overnight. I understand he's busy this time of year. Just like everyone else. I'm always happy with his products and responses. Like most things you find something good and stick with it.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
ԆцряєсϮ said:
I finally recieved my order from him earlier this week
Took 4 weeks from payment.
He is flat out
it took nearly 6 weeks from time of order and payment to receive the items, The biggest delay was due to the manufacturers delivering the stuff to Ray. As Eddy said, its all about the time of year.