Real or CGI? - What do you think.

Bill

Keep Moving Forward
With all the houses, the moving view with the drone. Im going 100% real. The lights never lose the angles of the homes or tree lines. So Im sold in it being real. He has another video of Mariah Carey song as well.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
I've taken video of my display and some of the lights look like they were "photo-shopped" in.

Ether way it would be pretty cool to have a bunch of houses synchronised.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Either way it's still cool that someones gone to all the effort to either do the lights and video or just the video.

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Wonder how they get power across the sidewalk to the trees on the otherside.

Also with this type of neighborhood it has got to be HOA...

-Blu

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Its very impressive as far as scale goes but I thought a lot more could have been done with the sequencing to take advantage of whole street sweeps, but its a lot of every house doing the same thing at the same time. Still looks great though

benzor84

Apprentice elf
Looks like every 2 houses shared a 16 chan lor board, all addressed the same.
the sequencing looks caned as well.

mborg10

Michael Borg
Fasteddy said:
Its very impressive as far as scale goes but I thought a lot more could have been done with the sequencing to take advantage of whole street sweeps, but its a lot of every house doing the same thing at the same time. Still looks great though
I agree. Goes to show bigger isn't always better. Can you imagine a colour sweep going at 20km/h keeping pace with a slow driving car. Or a colour wave.

I'm more impressed with the drone photography. Those things are amazing and give a total new aspect to video taping.