Replacement to My T Brite's cuttable led rope light.

Ross

New elf
There was a QLD company My T Brite which among other things sold led rope light by the reel (50m) which you could cut in around 2m increments. I went looking to buy more and they no-longer appear to be trading. Does anyone know if the company is still around or of a different supplier of rope light that can be cut.

They also sold triangular net lights which I also wanted to get more of.

Cheers

Ross

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
I believe that My-T-Brite is no longer trading.

You can get LED rope light direct from China. (I think Ray Wu on AliExpress has it?)

I've not see any triangular nets in recent times. There are a couple of sellers on eBay for rectangular ones, but avoid the direct 240V ones as they are dodgy-as !

Ross

New elf
Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry to hear they closed.

blondesrock

New elf
There was a QLD company My T Brite which among other things sold led rope light by the reel (50m) which you could cut in around 2m increments. I went looking to buy more and they no-longer appear to be trading. Does anyone know if the company is still around or of a different supplier of rope light that can be cut.

They also sold triangular net lights which I also wanted to get more of.

Cheers

Ross
Hi Ross - I bought the left over stocks from My T Brite Lights when they closed. I am fairly sure I have some of the triangular net lights you mentioned. Do you still want some? Cheers - Kate (sharpie@aapt.net.au)

Flobbadob

New elf
Hi Kate

If you still have the triangular net lights, I'd be interested in purchasing. Additionally, I'm really interested in any the reels of 13mm white rope light.

You said you bought the left over stock so if you have any unused lights and you're open to selling them, let me know what they are also. Thanks.

Cheers
Michael

Last edited: