Reversing Direction in ECG P2 Controller

Callaidyn

New elf
Does anyone have any notes/videos on reversing pixels (via effects) in the ECG P2?

Basically I have the following set up:
Universe 5 - 3 x strings (150 pixels)
Universe 6 - 1 x string (50 pixels) and 2 x Icicles (120 pixels)
Universe 7 - 2 x Icicles (120 pixels)
Universe 8 - 2 x Icicles (120 pixels)

Due to wanting the strings and icicles to all run left to right but having to plug the strings into the icicles due to distance, I would like to reverse the icicle pixels. I can make the controller reverse the first 120 pixels (on Universe 6) with the string still going the correct way but then the icicles on universe 7 and 8 don't even light up. I'm at a loss to what is going on. I basically have gone into effects, selected the first 6, 7 and 8 universes (A, B, C and D), put the first pixel and last pixel no's in and selected reverse (save and reboot). I'm obviously missing something basic........ I sequence in LOR so need to make sure that the reversing is completed through the controller. It has to be a controller issue as everything works correctly when I don't try to reverse the icicles (they are just going in opposite directions which I don't want).

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance :)

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Can you post a screenshot of your setup? It's been too long since I've seen the setup within a P2.

gerry

Senior elf
From memory, if you select something on any of the effects (as you described), I believe , you have to select all the others . So for the others , select each one and specify the defaults values. For example if u have 30 pixels on the next universe, then select say (#06A 1 , 30 , RGB - > RGB and dont tick reverse).
Either nothing should be on the effects screen , or all should be selected to match the main screen. At least that's what worked for me

Callaidyn

New elf
Hi All,
Eventually worked it out - I wasn't actually doing anything wrong - I had a dodgy Ethernet port on my computer that eventually crashed during testing. New computer and new port and it all works.
Thank you all!