RGB Pixel and Decoder Testing

Tabor

Full time elf
Thats Right

The Yellow is a gnd and is joined to the white wire.

The connector is used as the data connection for the string.

The two flying leads are used to inject 5v to combat voltage drop in multiple strings.

clueless

New elf
I did get a reply from Ray...

Red: DC5V +
white: ground
blue: CLK
green: DAT

Thanks for the input guys.

Ryan
fasteddy said:
clueless said:
I received my order of 120 nodes in the mail today. It looks as if they have changed the wiring a little bit. Adding a connector and another set or power leads. The one connector has a Blue, Green and Yellow wire on them then they have left the connector off two other leads which are Red and White. I can see why they would have done this. The only question I have is that the white wire looks like it is soldered to the same spot on the board as the Yellow wire. Which then would say the yellow wire was the ground instead of the blue? I will attach an image.

Others input would be appreciated

http://richserv.com/forum_images/imag0121.jpg

thanks
Ryan

That looks odd, I dont have a set of these strings to compare but it doesnt look right. Do they work? If your having issues with them then talk to Ray, he is very responsive to these issues.

mrpackethead

Full time elf
Hi, all some interesting developments brewing aroudn the pixels.. If you want to contact me directly via PM or email, please feel free to, and i'll be sure to offer you some deals that will leave you not wanting to have the hassle of dealing with the interesting markets of china. Its a 'quiet' offer, and you'll have not agree not to disclose the details of the deal, but it is worth asking.. Strictly limited to the members of the Aussie Forum.