Ok heres a heads up for anyone else who might be having issues when they try to use the new scheduler. My issue: I wanted to test the scheduler so I copied 2 new sequences across to my show machine, installed the scheduler, created a show, and then tried to play the show using the manual playback function. Nothing would happen? :-\ The log file (located in C:\ProgramData\Minleon\LightShowPro\Server\Logs ) showed that the scheduler could not find the Media file (MP3) in the specified directory which was the default directory on install. The logfile error: "2013-11-25 09:57:49.1178 Error: Unable to optimize C:\Users\............\My LightShow Sequences\Xmas Mix 01.msq. The primary media file was not found. " Even though the MP3 file was in that directory. The Cause: I have a different show machine to the one I use for sequencing. My main working machine works with Files located on my NAS. When I created the sequences they were saved with my network working directory as the location for the media file. When I copied the files across to my show machine and tried to play them, Scheduler would try and open the media file from the directory listed in the sequence file (My working Network directory) Now I'm not sure why it couldnt open the file as it was still in that location and my show machine has admin rights to the share but it couldnt hence the error. :-\ So it would not fully optimise the sequence and therefore not play the file. The Fix: I removed the copy of the media file from my working share. Then I opened the sequence on my show machine in sequencer. After the file loaded I checked the sequence settings and it showed the location of the media file was now the default local directory on my show machine. I then saved the sequence. Below is from Mike at LSP: By removing the copy off my share it forced it to use the file from the default path. Now I only tested the fix using the sequencer but I want to eventually only run the scheduler on my show machine so I need to further test this when I get a bit more time. I assume that scheduler will just pick it up form the default location. Hope this saves some of you some precious sequencing time. oh and all the cleaning up time required after all the throwing and the swearing and the yelling...................oh the yelling!