Schematic for Octoscrolla?

big_red_frog

New elf
I can't seem to download the schematic for octoscrolla from https://auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/Octoscroller

I see meta data, but no file, am I doing something silly?

I am hoping to buzz out my octoscrolla for a suspected dry joint or similar on channel 0 Blue 1 or 2
Everything else works across 8 P5 panels except for that half of a panel on that panel.

I also had a red half on channel 5 not working, but a wiggle of the assembly resolved, so there may be a dry joint there as well.

Would be great not to have to reverse engineer it!

Thanks for any help!

big_red_frog

New elf
Direct link works.

Now clicking on that green text for the download also works. I would put money on it that I tried that several times prior.

OK, lets put this down to the low beer levels in my system

Thanks for the help.

Now to see if I can find that missing data line.

big_red_frog

New elf
Uggh, octoscrolla buzzes out fine, channel 1 R1 and 2, B1 and 2 are where they should be and buzz out.

So now I need to worry about the BBB side :-(

At least I know which pins...

Does anyone know what refresh rate is when you move to 2 panels on channels 3,4,7,8 which avoids my problem, vs one panel on every channel?

I am looking for 64 fps max.

big_red_frog

New elf
Seems to be working after applying some torsion to the assembly. Has to be a dry joint on the octoscrolla or BBB. Will tempt fate by mounting on wall, then take it all apart when it fails and reflow the pins on the ribbon and the BBB stackup.