Local/AU SE Qld Build Party - August 15th 2020

Event details

Event date
Saturday, Aug 15, 2020 Saturday, Aug 15, 2020
Registration deadline
Tuesday, Aug 11, 2020
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
Superman Superman 1 Spoiler content hidden.
B bpratt 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Albrador Albrador 1
M miked 1
kymm4 kymm4 2
tacaram tacaram 1 Spoiler content hidden.
B BAZMick 1

kymm4

New elf
We are running a little late , not used to the city traffic lol see you soon

tacaram

New elf
Thanks everyone for a great day - learned a lot and was great to meet some other "elves". Cheers

miked

New elf
Ditto

Never fail to learn from one of these events . Thanks to Superman for once again imparting his vast knowledge especially in the "How To" and joekin for looking after us with the venue. Also to the very generous vendors for supplying the lucky door prizes - your support is greatly appreciated. Also a big thank you to Albrador for bringing lunch which was expertly cooked by chef joekin:).

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
and silly me forgot to grab that security cable that Steve was giving away.... got half way home and thought I'd forgotten something.
I’ll keep you in mind the next time I’m down your way mate.

kymm4

New elf
Well we made the 20 hour round trip down to brisbane and back for the mini, Huge thanks to @Superman for the day and the million questions we asked along the way. Thanks also to @joekin for the cover in your shed when that funny stuff we were told was called rain fell from the sky :p. We will be back down for sure, i nearly won a falcon controller lol, wasnt expecting there to be lucky dip prizes but thanks to all the members who donated them was a very nice end to the day :) Thanks everyone