3.x Sequence Corruption

Discussion in 'Vixen' started by BradsXmasLights, Nov 2, 2014.

  1. BradsXmasLights

    BradsXmasLights WiFi Interactive

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2010
    Messages:
    499
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Brisbane, Australia
    Find Me On:
    Version 3.1u1


    Reopened one of my sequences and I've noticed some major corruption :( The screen capture attached will probably best explain it. I've marked where effects have been duplicated and/or disappeared out the sequence.


    I've had this happen a couple of times now to a much lesser extent, but I've never - and still haven't - been able to pin point what is causing this. Initially I just thought I'd just been careless with dragging selected effects as it'd only been a couple of things out of position. But this time it's made quite a mess.


    My gut feeling is I may have control+dragged these elements to clone them originally? But I do copy & paste a lot of items around too. Not sure if that helps with the troubleshooting.


    Has any one else seen this happen?
     

    Attached Files:

  2. JPB

    JPB Full Time Elf

    Joined:
    May 13, 2010
    Messages:
    304
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Glenwood
    I have occasionally seen similar but not that much. I have normally caused it by accidentally selecting the adjoining effect in a copy and paste operation.
     
  3. OP
    OP
    BradsXmasLights

    BradsXmasLights WiFi Interactive

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2010
    Messages:
    499
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Brisbane, Australia
    Find Me On:
    That's exactly what I thought I'd done too when i first noticed it.




    Further to this, I now think this has been caused by the new Audio effects plugin. (which is unreleased yet)


    This sequence didn't start playing up until I added a multiple audio effects to a verse towards the end of the song. (as seen in the attached file)


    Yesterday I ended up removing all audio effects from the sequence, and spent a few more hours sequencing without any more issues.


    Now that I think about this more - when I previously saw this happen I may have also been testing out the audio effects in that sequence too. (Although I didn't end up keeping the audio effects in that sequence for purely cosmetic/sequencing choice.)
     

Share This Page