3.x Sequence Corruption

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
Version 3.1u1

Reopened one of my sequences and I've noticed some major corruption :( The screen capture attached will probably best explain it. I've marked where effects have been duplicated and/or disappeared out the sequence.

I've had this happen a couple of times now to a much lesser extent, but I've never - and still haven't - been able to pin point what is causing this. Initially I just thought I'd just been careless with dragging selected effects as it'd only been a couple of things out of position. But this time it's made quite a mess.

My gut feeling is I may have control+dragged these elements to clone them originally? But I do copy & paste a lot of items around too. Not sure if that helps with the troubleshooting.

Has any one else seen this happen?

Attachments

JPB

Full time elf
I have occasionally seen similar but not that much. I have normally caused it by accidentally selecting the adjoining effect in a copy and paste operation.

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
That's exactly what I thought I'd done too when i first noticed it.

Further to this, I now think this has been caused by the new Audio effects plugin. (which is unreleased yet)

This sequence didn't start playing up until I added a multiple audio effects to a verse towards the end of the song. (as seen in the attached file)

Yesterday I ended up removing all audio effects from the sequence, and spent a few more hours sequencing without any more issues.

Now that I think about this more - when I previously saw this happen I may have also been testing out the audio effects in that sequence too. (Although I didn't end up keeping the audio effects in that sequence for purely cosmetic/sequencing choice.)