Sequence lags

Habbosrus

Back again
I have an e6804 running a 20 row x 75 pixel matrix. In testing things looked good with one sequence played at a time. Last night I ran my show for testing and noticed the matrix would lag on moving items after a few songs. The first couple of sequences showed very slight lag which I accept. I then tried changing the order of sequences to see if it was a particular sequence. Still had same issues. I did change the ethernet cable I was using and this seemed to work but after a while the lag was evident, although not as bad as earlier. My question is, is there something that causes signals to accumulate and cause more lag? I'm just guessing at the moment and looking for possibilities. All my other elements worked flawlessly (very bright - still wearing sunny's).
The refresh rate is very low as I'm pushing 375 pixels out of each output on the matrix controller.
Using ws2812b strip.

Boof63

Senior elf
Can you change the speed at which its running Habby??. Saw someone got down to 1000 dor baud rate to get extra distance, If you can change try slow or faster. see if that would help. (mine goes up tomorrow night - I hope)
Only idea I have sorry,
cheers Boof63

Habbosrus

Back again
Hey Boof. It looks as if the controller is really playing up. In testing tonight I could barely access it. It started off working but gradually got worse. Lights stay on and I have to reboot and then I don't get anything at all. Hoping someone has a spare. I have another on order but it won't get here til next week.