Setting yet another rumor straight.

mrpackethead

Full time elf
Several members contacted me today, after they had been contacted by another member who was private messaging them with rumor and accusations. To put the record straight.

I, nor any company or organisation that i am assocatied with have not approached Alibaba.com to close down anyones web store or site. If Aliababa has closed anything down, then ask them. I simply don't know. I do not attempt to compete with traders on alibaba, its simply not what i do.

Theres little else that needs to be said here, and it does'nt need to be posted on. If you have any concerns please feel free to contact me.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
Can't say I'm surprised. You have expressed your disdain of Ray Wu on more than one occasion. Maybe people remembered that and arrived at that conclusion? (even if it wasn't true)

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
As an aside, I spoke to Ray (TradeManager chat) when I noticed his site was not working. He confirmed it was broken and should be fixed on Monday. Hopefully we can all get back to ordering more goodies then. :)

neilric99

Full time elf
I received an email from Ray today which implied the reason is site was off of Aliexpress was due to an issue where he had complaints that he had been putting false shipping tracking numbers when he had delays delivering goods

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
I have just spoke to Ray on Trade Manager and sent Trade services an email about my concerns with his store to support him with his problem. Anyone (which should be most of you on here) wanting to send an email to try and fix this problem should address it to:

tradeservice@aliexpress.com RE: Store Number 701799

As we are all aware things aren't always as they seem with some of Rays products but he does try and fulfill our needs as buyers of his products.We all learn from our mistakes. I would still like to purchase from him ASAP. I certainly don't need anymore disasters with buying controllers and lights this season.

ptone

New elf
other stores on that site carry many of the same things - but you have to buy huge minimums. That is what made Ray's store unique. Hope this gets resolved favorably. Sorry your thread got hijacked Andrew :p

-P

kane

Dedicated elf
Looks as though Ray is back up and running - and pretty happy he's back

Ray wu (2011-06-12 21:22:08) i am so happy
Ray wu (2011-06-12 21:22:14) because of your help
Ray wu (2011-06-12 21:22:17) thanks a lot
Ray wu (2011-06-12 21:22:28) for all of your people's help

Steve22537

Full time elf
Let that be a lesson to you Ray. Don't mess with flashy flashy people. We know what we want and we know how to get it. :eek: