ShellNZ's 2014 display

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Oh really hehe, what were their names :)

Thanks Logan.

Yep, the crowd are singing Sweet Caroline, but the kids are belting out Frozen even louder as Im sure you are getting there. As mentioned, I am doing another 30min of show at the moment (hopefully) to replace a repeated 30min bit. Will swap out the half Frozen for a full frozen sequence.

Heres a pic of last night, prob about 500

IMG_2711_zps833b88a0.jpg

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Unfortunately I'm useless at remembering names on initial introductions ( and not that good at remembering at any other time for that matter). Yes it is great when the kids sing along at the top of their lungs.... makes it all the more worth while.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Great job Shell!
Holly cow that's a lot of people - on just one night!!!

AussieDoug

Full time elf
Well, wasn't that just worth the wait, stress, lack of sleep & 'ole cows'. You've done an amazing job & it looks like the crowds are proving it.
Now you need to decide just how much bigger can next year be?

Merry Christmas
Doug

Boof63

Senior elf
Bloody Amazing effort, as YL said , all synced to different bits so well done ,and a great turnout, and well behaved as well by the look.
Congrats
Boof63 :D

wacam

New elf
Absolutely amazing shell as always, wished I could get into it this year but alas I couldn't

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I just noticed something in those new photos Shell. The streetlight over the road appears to be blown. You should report that :D