ShellNZ's show setup...

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Im wondering why I have missed this thread because ive been waiting to see what Shell has done after all those questions in the chat room, looks like she has been listening.

A very impressive first up season Shell and you show that with some dedication that even a sweet little house wife ;) can achieve magic. You have shown that anyone can do it and do it good and Ill be using your video to show new members on what can be done in under 6 months of being in the hobby as you have shown an excellent mix of traditional lighting and RGB lighting with great sequencing.
Im sure your very happy with the result and I bet its a hit in your area.

burner

Full time elf
Robbo said:
so where in NZ are you Shell? I might send my family over to check it out some time ;-)

ShellNZ has pinned her location, so click on her name and it will show you the address on Google Maps.

wacam

New elf
That looks awesome shell super jeulous gives me sumthing to aspire to , if i was in auckland id deffinitly be ova to gleen ideas

kel

Dedicated elf
work25.gif

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Thanks everyone!!

Finally got Duelling banjos on video last night, unfortunately camera battery went flat with about 10sec to go but here it is anyway, may try another night to get the whole lot and maybe a better angle.

Duelling banjos

BrianJ

Full time elf
That is awesome Shell :) :) :)

Nice to have a neighbour into the blinky as well

If you liked the video and don't mind spending a couple seconds to support Shell, follow the link and click on the heart at the bottom of the page

Vote Here

Thanks

burner

Full time elf
Pretty cool display Shell. Are you running the neighbours house from your computer too?

ShellNZ

Senior elf
No, he does his own lightshow, we do song-for-song, one at a time. We've been working together to get it right, e.g whilst his tune is playing I have mine on animated display for that length of time etc.

Unfort we just couldnt perfectly sync Duelling Banjos into our show so we have to run it manually when we want it as it needs to be perfect timing.

Bird

LOR user
Very nice sycn job there.
However since you have a neighbor that is so close and appears to have CLAP, you should look into wireless light show connection and coordinate more songs like that. Makes things so much cooler like the Dueling Banjos.

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Yeh, sounds good, tho we came close to killing each other last week so tis also good to keep things a little separate hehe

burner

Full time elf
Would be nice to lay some ethernet cable between you and connect it to your LAN.