• Falcon F16
  • Raspberry Pi
  • 1 x 5v 75W Meanwell supply to power Pi, Falcon Controllers and panel lights
  • 2 x 12v 1200W HP Server power supplies + Parallel Miner breakout boards
  • 1 x 24VDC 120W power supply
  • Falcon F-8 Distro x 4
  • Unmanaged Switch
  • Sonoff Smart switch for switching 12V supplies
  • 4 x 24VDC fans, (Yes I know overkill but I picked up the encloure from Facebook market place and already had the holes.)
20190831_212247.jpg 20190831_212311.jpg

Phil-LMR

New elf
Ok so what the heck, these aren't the latest pics but for whatever reason I just cant seem to find them, not too much has changed though,
First few Pictures are of the main Control Centre,

View attachment 12667 Sure is a lot cleaner now...
View attachment 12668 Can never have enough Fuses...
View attachment 12669 All this for 1 x P12's, and it has 2 x 16A Individual Circuits.

Next picture is of my Mini Mega Tree, this has since changed slightly, I now have a PSU mounted in here with the 240v extension lead running directly inside the box through Conduit.

View attachment 12670 Need to change these to Fused ones... lol, they are on this years to do list.
Geeze, spot the industrial A Grade sparkie..
Neat work..

Xoticrox

New elf
Working on my first show this year, using a Falcon R2R controller. I know that the controller comes in a box that should be good in the weather, I just didn't like the idea of the box just sitting in the weather. So, I purchased a Husky water resistant tote and did a little modification. I have 1 more LB to install and have a 120v fan coming to install also. Here is a pic without the lid on it. Maybe one day ill come across someone trying to get rid of a decent size electrical box.

IMG_0707.jpg

108CAM

Proud to have the largest display on my street!
I don't use a fancy controller programmable lights such as Pixels. I use the old school powerboard/extension cable method.
Requires zero programming knowledge to set up and it allows me to add or remove lights & decorations without having to reprogram the entire display.
Below is a layout of the weatherproof boxes that make up what I call the Powerboard Matrix. This is the network of powerboards and extension cables that all my lights and decorations are plugged into. Yes I've made sure I haven't exceeded the 2400w max load on the first powerboard.
Diagram 2022-23.png