SLOWLI Christmas Lights

Very Nice Logan!
Hard to top your Star Wars from last year but I have a feeling you have a couple more to post. ;)

P.S. What did you do to Olaf??? I didn't see him lurking off to the right....
OMG please tell me he didn't melt in that hot Australia sun! :D

DrNeutron said:
P.S. What did you do to Olaf??? I didn't see him lurking off to the right....

He is very much alive. He has come out from in the carport and is just the the right of the megatree but not lit for that sequence. He pops up in a couple of other sequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrNeutron said:

I just re read your comment. "Australian sun!" How insulting [emoji1][emoji1][emoji16]

P.S. truth be known, I wish we did get some of that Australian sun ( I type this while it rains outside).

logandc99 said:
DrNeutron said:

I just re read your comment. "Australian sun!" How insulting
emoji1.png
emoji1.png
emoji16.png

P.S. truth be known, I wish we did get some of that Australian sun ( I type this while it rains outside).

Whoops....my bad! I didn't pay attention to the NZ for your locale.
If it's any consolation many of my "American friends" who are only a few hours away from me have no idea where my province is located let alone the island I live on...
;)

P.S. I hear ya on the rain.....we broke a record about 4 weeks ago.....232mm of rain in about 12 hours. Have never seen rain like that before (and hope never again), massive flooding.

https://youtu.be/d171Nw0k90M

Yet another ::) Light of Christmas sequence (with most of holidaysequences mega tree seq)

Nice. One day I dream my lights could be half as good as this

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Love your work Logan, the sequences look great.

I'm using one of your sequences this year (thanks for sharing), plus the holiday sequences/Lilia Light of Christmas combo. Can't wait till lights on!

Last video. I will try and put the xml files etc for Can't stop the feeling and September into the shared sequences section if anyone wants them, as soon as I can get a chance (tonight or tomorrow). - have my son's graduation dinner from Primary school to attend tonight so I might run out of time tonight.

http://youtu.be/_vIFuB-TZJo

Logan,

They are amazing.

What software are you using to do the faces on the tree?

Back