Snow Machines

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Wolfie said:
Free snow!
Local pickup only: Wisconsin. Available pretty much from November through March. You can even borrow my snowblower to take whats on my driveway it you wish.

I have at least one neighbor willing to let you have his too... for a 6-pack.

Haha yes is like we are worlds apart here we are trying to produce fake snow to give the effect of white xmas which is basically a bit of white soap suds blown out of machine that is so loud reminds me of vacuum cleaner my grandmother had is that loud ! In smeltering heat air conditioners running non stop just to keep cool and yes icy cold beers a must . Always fussing and concerning about overheating power supplies controllers etc etc and trying to protect our display elemts from uv damage from sun . Am certain you're scenario is exactly the opposite . Just wondering if you guys try to produce heat and sun for your displays not sure if a machine has been invented yet . I should patent that lol.

Wolfie

Full time elf
To us, when someone says snow machine, well, this is what we have as a mental image:
503.jpg

I had to google this to see what yall were talking about. I presume yall are talking about something, oh, slightly less industrial...
snow_machine_1.jpg

Lets just say when you send the kids out in February to get the mail, its a bit different of a scenario over there than it is here...

And sometimes you just are happy the heater works...

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Sadly sometimes in Auckland at Christmas time we are dressed like that to get the mail also. :D