song not ending

Hi guys

For some reason I have 1 sequence that does not seem to end. I have a list of 4 sequences and have tried reloading the song and clearing all unused timelines but still the performance does not advance to the next song. Any ideas why?

Thanks nick

Not that I'm aware of no. I've tried getting the song and setting up a sequence with no effects at all and running it but the same thing happens the schedule does not advance to the next song.

Nick

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Have you tried deleting the weekly schedule and starting again? There may be another sequence that hasnt been wiped properly....by the way, Im assuming you are using LOR :)

Edit: Oh durrrrr, just realised what topic heading this was under lol. Sorry, still probably the same technique tho :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
What happens when you create your show without the song that keeps looping, does it then play through the sequence list. You need to isolate the issue to either a scheduler issue of a sequence issue.

The schedule has 4 sequences the 2nd one is the issue.I have tried deleting the problem sequence and the schedule plays with no problems. After checking the sequence its not on loop. I'm going to try and put a completely different song in and see if that eliminates the song.

Problem found.. sort of.

I ran the sequence with a different song and the schedule keeps playing the list. So the original song/mp3 is the problem. I will try and fix the mp3 and let you all know.

Thanks nick

OK I've reduced the kps to 160 and cut the last 1.6seconds of silence from the end of the track and it works. Only problem is the sequence is now out. But at least it works...

Thanks people

Nick