Starting sophomore year

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
I VERY rarely make it all the way through posts of videos of displays, this was an exception.. Can't wait to see Sophomore year! Great job with display and video editing! One of my favorites of all the videos I've watched over the years. Hats off to you!

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
I don't see this is the "Display Videos" on ACL. I've watched a few times and would make easier for myself and others to find. In case I didn't make it clear... I really like your display! You need to add this the "Display Videos"

flipflopfury

New elf
I don't see this is the "Display Videos" on ACL. I've watched a few times and would make easier for myself and others to find. In case I didn't make it clear... I really like your display! You need to add this the "Display Videos"
Sooo sorry. Been offline for a few days. It's up there now. Thanks so much. Really appreciate the kind words. :)

algerdes

Al Gerdes
The more I watch it, the greater the feeling that this one needs to be in a class all by itself. Reminds me that you don't have to "wow them with pixels". Instead "tell a story!" Thanks for the reminder!!!