Supplier of 24vdc rope light

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
it would appear that my solar LED has ceased operation. Does anyone have a reliable supplier of rope light 24VDC ? Required for the non syncronised part of my display.. TIA.

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
Just pushing this again please. Require 9mm rope light. Prefer to buy 100mt rolls. 24v DC. Ray wu unable to supply he only has 13mm. Any ideas please?

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
Tks Ed, i used to get 9mm from mysolarled in 100mt rolls.. They have gone and it is like you suggest hard to find another supplier.. :( . 9mm is a lot easier to work with on wire frames etc. im also helping out our church to redo heaps of wire frames , so need to find some..

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
bjpc2716 said:
;) ANGLEXMAS SUPPLY ROPE LIGHT THERE ARE IN QLD
Tks, ive bought from lorne before.. His are 240v only.

Boomer#6

No magic smoke yet!!
Jamie, I bought 50M of this 10mm rope light through Aliexpress, 24V cuttable every meter.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/50me...-wire-10mm-Round-strip-36LEDs/1363387893.html
I can only say that the one time I bought from them, the item arrived. I paid on 25Aug14 and it arrived 26Sep14. The delay was adding 20 black 2 wire connectors (they only had white in stock). Only an extra USD22 for 20 connectors and clear end caps ;)
The LEDs are embedded in the pvc tube all facing towards the outside in a line, meaning it has to be fitted to your frame with the LEDs facing the front.
rope close up.JPG
IMO this rope is only suited to 2D wire frames. The LEDs are barely visible from behind. See what I mean from the photo
star front_back.JPG
Very bright, I'll have to get more in other colours before the AUD falls any lower :'(

Attachments

• rope close up.JPG
    rope close up.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 10

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
Boomer said:
Jamie, I bought 50M of this 10mm rope light through Aliexpress, 24V cuttable every meter.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/50me...-wire-10mm-Round-strip-36LEDs/1363387893.html
I can only say that the one time I bought from them, the item arrived. I paid on 25Aug14 and it arrived 26Sep14. The delay was adding 20 black 2 wire connectors (they only had white in stock). Only an extra USD22 for 20 connectors and clear end caps ;)
The LEDs are embedded in the pvc tube all facing towards the outside in a line, meaning it has to be fitted to your frame with the LEDs facing the front.

IMO this rope is only suited to 2D wire frames. The LEDs are barely visible from behind. See what I mean from the photo
Very bright, I'll have to get more in other colours before the AUD falls any lower :'(

Thanks Boomer,

Exactly it... Correect on the bulb location. We were careful zipping them on to ensure that the bulnbs face the front..

Jamie.