Local/AU Sydney Build Party - 10 September

Derf

am now a 5v hypocrite
If anyone needs anything 3d printed you can send me the model and I can have them ready for Sunday 👍
(mounting brackets for controllers, brackets, etc)

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
While not attending I just wanted to add a little something, "No pictures, it didn't happen!". It would be nice if those who attend and work on things take pictures to share with the rest of us. :)

Thank you.

Derf

am now a 5v hypocrite
While not attending I just wanted to add a little something, "No pictures, it didn't happen!". It would be nice if those who attend and work on things take pictures to share with the rest of us. :)

Thank you.
It's definately happening! It's already started!

Attachments

• 16941769258576767421513315498401.jpg
    16941769258576767421513315498401.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37

Benslights

Dedicated elf
We are just going to do a BBQ for lunch hope everyone is happy with that. Also make sure you bring what you want to build or need help with or even just show others what you are up to.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
So does anyone who is coming need any special tools? please let me know so that we can help out and if Derf or I do not have it maybe someone else can Bring it.
We can make up Ethernet cables if anyone needs help with that and many other things. Just let us know

Zuseleets

Full time elf
So does anyone who is coming need any special tools? please let me know so that we can help out and if Derf or I do not have it maybe someone else can Bring it.
We can make up Ethernet cables if anyone needs help with that and many other things. Just let us know
Will this be available on zoom? Asking for a friend...

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
Krispy Kreme and Pickles served. Damn, now I regret not being able to make it. Would have almost been worth dealing with the fallout at home 😁