Sydney/NSW Sydney Expo 2020 (aka Sydney Mini) interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Ok well, it is time to start organizing the Sydney Convention for 2020.

We are looking to have it in May next year.

Due to the Numbers at the Sydney convention, we need a lot of presenters and ideas for presentations. (plus it is not fair on the people that always do it as they miss out on talks they want to be a part of)

so please put your hand up for some topics

the way I look at it if you have been to a Mini in the past you are capable of doing a presentation.

I will be doing a presentation on - problem-solving

getting the best out of zoom

Jarrad

I find your lack of Pixels Disturbing
Maybe i could do one on beginners and what to expect from a new persons point of veiw into the hobby, just throwing that one out there. but it would be next to useless if there are a room full of season vets.

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
Didn't get to do one of my presentations last year, not that I'm complaining. :D Good ole Keith and the non-stop questions he answered :)
Happy to help
Happy to do a presentation or two

Jarrad33

150k of Pixels for 2023
Im there. Im only new so I doubt ill be any help unless its steel work design or rigging works. I make the rest up as I go along :p

RAMJET

so much to do so little time
Generous elf
I'm planning on being there and sucking as much information from the likes of Lithgow, Ben, Keith etc. I would love to do a presentation but I would not value ad at this point.

Bryan H

Bryan
All depending on where I am living and what the future holds with work, I am happy to do a short pressy. I will think of a topic and put it forward Ben.

Status
Not open for further replies.