Sydney/NSW Sydney Mini 2015 booked in for May 23-24

B_P_J

Full time elf
Re: Sydney Mini 2015 booked in for 23-24th of May please let me know if your coming

Scones? now I am even more keen...... mmmmm yummmmo

Devo

Apprentice elf
Community project designer
Re: Sydney Mini 2015 booked in for 23-24th of May please let me know if your coming

BensChristmasLights said:
who are you sending the lucky door prizes to??? thank you so much for supporting the Sydney mini once again

Brian will bring them up with him to the mini.

brianvernon

New elf

I take it the parking tickets haven't been posted yet or do we pick them up on the day.
is loading dock 3 easy to find

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ

If there is not enough parking for Saturday I have an option to buy parking at the Hotel when I get in from NZ and then walk to the markets (about a 10 minutes walk). Hoping I can get from the airport to the Mini in an hour and get ready for my presentation.

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf

I know it's late but if there is anyone in the Penrith area or along the M4 that wants a lift on the Sat are welcome to jump in with me. Will save on the available parking space.

Geoff

Benslights

Dedicated elf

incase you missed out on a pm for parking passes for Saturday and sunday please print this link off

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63370705/acl/parking%20pass%202015.pdf

Benslights

Dedicated elf

Guys and Girls it is still not to late to come to the Sydney mini. drop me a Pm if you would like to come.

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf

Thanks guys for putting on a great mini. Wish I was there Sunday as well.

My CLAP is back.

bbayjohn

Senior elf

Thanks for a great day. Good to see a few new faces and some familiar ones too. Always learn something new.
Cheers
ps im sure the first lucky draw prize was a 9. ;)

Mm

Silent elf

A big thank you to all of the organisers of the Sydney Mini. Two great days of information and quick tips.

See you next year.

#1mate

364 Days building 1 night admiring.

As a new comer. I had two great days. Learnt some interesting new stuff. Now can put faces to names.
Thankyou to those that flew in and participated. Great demonstrations. Vixen 3 is the best!! :D

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf

Pics and video's will be coming over the next..... well whenever I get time to do them lol About 80GB of stuff to sort through by the looks, and I have yet to offload the GoPro 4

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf

bbayjohn said:
Thanks for a great day. Good to see a few new faces and some familiar ones too. Always learn something new.
Cheers
ps im sure the first lucky draw prize was a 9. ;)

Haha, Jacob will share - He'll send you the empty case :D