Hobart/Tas TAS Mini 2022 interest?

Conrad

New elf
As long as there’s a good amount of notice I can make any date and time work 👍

Tasmoken

New elf
Hey All just putting the feelers out to anyone that might be interested in attending the Tas mini this year. Haven’t thought of a date as yet , venue may be held a Max’s place as he would like to show his flame machines so the school is out HAHA. Also with the Covid situation not sure how we all feel about running one . Probably be just be a get together let us know your thoughts. Cheers Snowy(Phil).
Rick,count me in.

Last edited:

Max Jago

New elf
Thoughts on Sunday 24th of April people? I feel sundays will work best for those with kids and sporting on saturdays? I'm also open to running both days if yous would like?

Last edited:

Snowy

Phil
Hi all is there anything specific you would like to talk about or will we just have a get together and see what happens?

Max Jago

New elf
Hi all is there anything specific you would like to talk about or will we just have a get together and see what happens?
I’m open to suggestions, more than happy to put some presentations together if people have topics they need help with ect.
I will post into the facebook Christmas lighting pages in Tas to see if we have any newcomers are wanting to reach out?

Snowy

Phil
Hi All you Tassie light nuts. Please let us know if the 24th April is ok for everyone or another date around then. If not enough interest we will can it for this year. looks like it will only be a get together and catch up.

justintas

New elf
What dates work for you? Does the weekend after?
Hi Max, sorry no good weekend after in NZ. Just have to work most days now and be around as we are losing to much staff due to Covid. As the 25th is a public holiday we have to work weekend before now the perils of owning your own business and Covid !!!

Max Jago

New elf
im flexible with what weekend we have it so if everyone figures out when is best im all good! happy for it to be later in year once peoples businesses calm down with this new covid world.
my sheds nearly cleaned up ready to house everyone! done 3 tone of rubbish runs to the tip haha

Snowy

Phil
Ok you Tassie Light Nuts i will make a decision on a couple of dates How's the 21st or 28th of May Sound . if we are not able to all decide then we will call it Quits for this year and try next year . Im happy with just some round table talks about everything even if it is just a couple of us this time if not we can work on next year.